I’m doing a little giveaway because my birthday is next month and I just want to say thanks to all of my followers!
Here are the rules:
- You MUST be following me (I will be checking). If you are picked and you aren’t following me I will choose someone else.
- You have to reblog this post (likes don’t count). The more you reblog the more likely you are to win, but please don’t spam your followers!
- Have your ask box open so I can contact you if you win!
- This contest is open internationally
- You must willing to give me your address
- You can choose one of the books pictured above
- If there is another book that you would prefer to get I might allow a substitution (please don’t ask me until I have contacted you about winning)
I will choose a winner on April 20, 2013!
Good luck and happy blogging!!
Underrated Books Giveaway (ENDS APRIL 20TH)
To thank you for your support with the underrated book project, I’m hosting a book giveaway. 5 winners, 1 book per winner and it can be any of the ones pictured below.
REBLOG this post to enter.
Read the conditions.
Gather around, kids! I’ve put together a little gift pack revolving around The Indigo Spell. The prize pack includes:
- One hardcover copy of The Indigo Spell signed by Richelle Mead. (Click here for a close-up of the signed page.)
- One Monopoly board game. (I believe it is this exact version.)
- One paperback copy of Seeing the Getty Villa. (Click here for more info.)
- One dragon magnetic bookmark that reminded me of our fierce little Hopper.
How to enter:
- Follow me if you don’t already.
- Like or reblog this post. Each note counts as one entry. I’m not putting a limit on the number of entries, but don’t get crazy now.
- One winner will be chosen at random.
- Contest is open internationally. If you’re not in the United States, please check here to make sure the USPS ships to the country you’re in and doesn’t have restrictions on any of the items included in the prize pack.
- The contest will run from now until March 31st, 2013, at 11:59pm (PDT).
- Make sure your ask box is open.
- Must be willing to share your address if you win (I think this is a given, but yeah).
- If you do not respond within 48 hours of receiving notice of being the winner, I will choose someone else.
Alec tom and yves. Watch em sa asap maya! (Taken with Instagram)
BB ALEC & BB JAIJOJ.
Wag pakampante. 2331 for Globe, TM, Sun subscribers and 231 for Smart and Talk N’ Text. Make your power of one count!
- ALEC: Bakt di mo ako pinapansin? Oo. Alam ko naman wala akong karapatan na pansinin mo ko pero.. Syempre.. Ikaw yung pinaka nakakau.. Isa sa kinakausap ko dito.. Tapos nakakapanibago….
- JAI: AHAHAHAHA!
- ALEC: But pag ako nang-aasar sayo di ka tumatawa?
- JAI: (tumawa) Kasi, hindi ka nakakatawa. Hahaha.
- ALEC: Okey alam ko di ako benta. Masyado ba akong nagdedemand?
- JAI: Di naman.
- ALEC: Papansin?
- JAI: Medyo.
- ALEC: Ng attention?
- JAI: Medyo. Minsan. Kasi pinipilit mo.
- ALEC: Kasi yun na nga.
- JAI: Issue yung iwas. Hindi naman.
- ALEC: Yun nga kasi nararamdaman ko.
- JAI: Kasi wag mo kasing damdamin.
- ALEC: Eh anong gagawin ko? Papababayaan ko nalang ba dinadaanan mo nalang ako. (Jai umiinsert)
- JAI: Oo.
- ALEC: Di mo ako papansinin.
- JAI: We just have to chill sometimes and wag mo isipin masyado.
- ALEC: Kasi I tend to complicate things diba? Alam mo naman siguro.
- JAI: So bakit mo kasi ginawa yan nga dapat baguhin mo.
- ALEC: Hindi na kita parating nakakausap. Ngayon lang. Alam mo ba kung bakit? Kasi hindi mo ako binibigyan ng chance na kausapin ka?
- JAI: So bakit? Wala na akong masabi eh.
- ALEC: Try mo lalapit lang ako iwas kaagad. Aalis kaagad.
- JAI: Hindi naman ako umiiwas.
- ALEC: Umaalis kaagad. Anong kailangan kong gawin?
- JAI: Wala.
- ALEC: Iisipin ko na hindi mo ako iniiwasan? Tapos…
- JAI: End of story. Change topic.
- ALEC: See? May kausap ka tapos mag gaganyan ka bigla.
- JAI: Na… Napagkatuwaan ko lang.
- ALEC: Ang demanding ko! Ang demanding ko!!!
- JAI: Buti alam mo.
- ALEC: JAI?